Welcome to AnyChart Stock Stock User's Guide and thank you for choosing AnyChart Stock Flash Chart Component, we did our best to build a great Flash Charting Solution and prepare understandable and usable documentation.
If you are a newcomer to AnyChart Stock and didn't use any Flash Charting Solution before here are the recommended short tutorials that give you a general idea of what AnyChart is, and how to start using and implementing it:
AnyStock SWF based version:
- Introduction: How it works - description of AnyChart Stock Flash Chart Component and general idea of flash charting.
- Explore the Samples - tells you where to find chart samples and how to make use of them.
- Your First Chart - create your first AnyChart Stock Flash Chart in 5 minutes.
- Series and Indicator Types - tells you what series types and indicator types are available.
- Installation - how to install trial/registered version to AnyChart Stock to your Web Server or Local PC.
AnyStock SWC Flex library:
- Working with charts in Flex - basic description of AnyChart Stock SWC library.
- Flex Component: How it works - tells you how AnyStock SWC works.
- Flex Component: Your First Chart - create your first AnyStock SWC in 5 minutes.